Dragon Powered Star Dragon Powered Star

HELLO! EVERYBODY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one lol! if only everyone else on here knew the background to this story/song lol!

18 Mne Uzhe 18 Mne Uzhe

Pretty Cool tune!

nice ideas dude! good choice of original sounds! bit short though

Name That Riff LIII Name That Riff LIII

Foo Fighters

Hero? right? do i win a prize?

Piercing by DaSmith Piercing by DaSmith

I agree with the last guy!

PIMPIN' Indeed!

pretty cool one for annoying the neighbours!

if you wana hear a really annoying one, go checkout my tune "Fucking Ear Rape" i think you'll appreciate it! it's a tune to show someone after they really piss you off!
enjoy!

DaSmith responds:

This "Fucking Ear Rape" was really a fucking ear rape indeed. lol

Creeping by DaSmith Creeping by DaSmith

Cool Tune!

At First i was like "this is cool got a pretty flowing beat, needs a breakdown though" Then the breakdown came and i was happy and then the beat that kicks in after the breakdown got me noddin my head!

good tune dude!

keep 'em coming!

DaSmith responds:

Sure will :) 10x for reviewing

Tetris (Rock Version) Tetris (Rock Version)

Nice!

I like this dude, it's cool, nice take on a classic theme tune! some parts remind me of Radio/Video by system of a down, the whole greek sort of sound with the chords played on beats 2 and 4 of the bar. this ones a 'head bopper'

nice one man!

Soundshifter responds:

haha thx man, you're right, it is kinda greekish. thx again

Evil Close Beneath Evil Close Beneath

YEAH!

Dude this is awsome! The Riffs are Sweet! you can tell it's improvised a lot towards the end but it's still quality! lol!
i wonder how many comments you'll get off people bitching about it? lol!

Jimmypig responds:

Hopefully none ;P and thank you

..Rise.. ..Rise..

pretty cool

not a bad tune dude, ur band is pretty tight! in some parts the horns where a little out of key but not a major factor, i wouldnt say this track was strictly Jazz tho man, got a bit of a funk fusion feel goin on it! i like that! get some more recorded mate!

The Narrator Song The Narrator Song

n00bs

Those guys just don't get it! And they can't spell! why do people get so uptight on newgrounds? lmao! there's a little thing called humor, in some cases known as: Tacking the piss! chill the fuck out guys!

Nuklear Reaktor Nuklear Reaktor

Jim! fuckin' nukes!

dude, this track is wicked! our 4 track EP of shit MIDI's is going to rock so much cock!