supersoldier supersoldier

Great Game!

I Loved It! maybe add more weapons and stuff though?

Mobster Roulette Mobster Roulette

I Liked it!

Could have been more things to do though? different ways to make money? alternate endings?

Wreckanoid Wreckanoid

Amazing!

Great Game! at first i was a little unsure but that was just because i wasn't very good to begin with, once i got into it i loved it!
keep '
em coming!

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

GREAT!!!!

wicked game! i got everyone except pride as i only figured out how u get it on the last day lol! so im going back for another go! i wana see what happens when u get them all! keep the games coming dude!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

LOVED IT!

this is old school dude!!!!!!!! takes me back! pretty tough though! but fun!

nice job

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

alright

appart from a few things.
got a bit boring after a while! levels could be more interesting and have more to them?
my cursor couldn't decide what to do with this game either, just kept flashing over the putter, that was a little off putting, didnt notice any glitches in terms of game play but a lot of it's one off stuff. not a bad game all round though!

i must say, i enjoyed the song half way through, was a bit random!!!!! was it meant to be subliminal because it made me want a drink really bad lol!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Excellent! but...

i want to download one of the desktops but they don't work on mac as macs will only accept pictures to set as backgrounds, any suggestions?

also, the snake on the grass, its face stays directly forwards until you move upwards, maybe u could add more too it to give it a smoother movement?

and i don't know if you have to legally (probably do these days) but you should probably credit the matrix and Logic Pro for the Ultrabeat Background?

good stuff though man! the bouncing shortcuts made me laugh

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

Wicked!

really fun and slightly addictive game! i tried pretty hard to read the scrolling writing which throws you off a bit! nice touch!

BamBoom BamBoom

Very Good Game!

Very Well Planned and provides a Challenge!
Good that you can change the music, i like that!
great tat it stores your game data! i'll be coming back to this one!
Well done mate!

Something Fishy! Something Fishy!

it was good but...

did you use the song "..Rise.." that Flairider Posted? inside the whale. u never credited it.

shame there wasnt more audio in some sections aswell

pretty good game though